BETACENTRE Ltd has done it's utmost in order to protect your personal data.
If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
The Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Beta Centre Ltd,
What data is collected?
BETACENTRE Ltd collects a series of general data and information when a data subject either becomes a client through our website. Generally, when a data subject makes an order online we must collect the following: Name & Surname, Address and email addresses.
When using our website we may collect the above personal details as well. Our web hosting provide also collects data through their server logs such as (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (referrer), (4) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (5) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (6) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and (7) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The data collected is never used by BETACENTRE Ltd to draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to help us deliver the level of service that we feel our clients deserve. We use this data to be able to fulfil our clients orders.
BETACENTRE Ltd analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject GDPR provides you with extensive rights as follows:
• Right of confirmation
• Right of access
• Right to rectification
• Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
• Right of restriction of processing
• Right to data portability
• Right to object
• Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
• Right to withdraw data protection consent
• Data protection for applications and the application procedures
In addition to the above, we promise to honour the following:
- No payment or sensitive information is stored by BETACENTRE Ltd
- All payment or sensitive information is sent and protected by Transactium Ltd. Full details of this company can be found by visiting their website @ https://www.transactium.com/
- BETACENTRE Ltd stores user information that is entered on registration, and in the checkout process (such as addresses). Users can delete their addresses themselves.
- BETACENTRE Ltd will not to send unsolicited promotional material, in the case that we do contact you at a later date we will make sure that it is for a valid reason.