Aquamer HB Invisible Liquid Membrane
Hybrid Polymer Based Transparent Liquid Membrane. Single component, ready-to-use, high technology transparent coating and waterproofing fluid material. It is produced with silane terminated hybrid polymer technology, resistant to UV and does not contain solvent and isocyanate. Suitable for light pedestrian traffic.
Consumption approx. 0.35 - 0.50kg x 2 layers - 0.70 - 1.00kg per m²
- Indoor and outdoor
- Balconies and terrace roofs with light pedestrian traffic
- Balconies and terraces covered with glazed tiles, ceramics, natural stone, marble, floor tiles, to provide waterproofing without changing the appearance of the material
- Reinforced concrete, plaster and screed
- Covering cracks up to 2 mm
- Mosaics and mosaic tiles
- Glass and glass brick
- Metals such as iron, steel and aluminum
- Roof coverings such as CTP, PVC and polycarbonate
- Wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens
- Potable water tanks, pools and cisterns
- Parquet, wooden doors and window frames to protect coating and waterproofing material
- Joint combinations of all of the materials recommended above.